tips for art buyers
Consider the following before buying a bronze sculpture.
- make sure the sculpture is signed with a
- co sign
- name of artist (FAKE artists: Leonardo Rossi, A. Moreau, Aug. Moreau, Moreau, Paul Anderson, Max Turner or Jim Davidson)
- edition number and year of creation
- make sure the seller informs you about:
- the biography of the artist
- other artworks of artist
- make sure the seller
- gives you a hand signed certificate from the artist
- this certificate comes also with knock offs, but not hand signed!!!
- here is an example of a knock off certificate:
Translation of the certificate:
In the middle:
This sculpture was created from the famous designer Leonardo Rossi.
Our experienced artists cast them after a thousand of years old experienced technology, the old lost wax process, from noble bronze.
On the back:
Each bronze comes from the premises of Marco Domo and is created in many working steps an original of highest standard.
- buy in situated galleries! Be attentive with
- antique stores
- commercial stores
- garden centers
- Asian shops
- As a buyer please make sure to inform yourself carefully about provenience and copyright BEFORE buying a bronze sculpture!
Look under Google, if the artist is real or not!
- You can Help Stop Art Fraud!!!
Help us stop art fraud. If you have been involved either as an artist, buyer, or collector please contact us.
You can also help by putting our logo on your site
Or you can put artspace2000 logo on your site
⇑ top ⇑